Loading the player...

The moment a house catches fire

Saturday, August 29, 2020 at Wheat Ridge, Colorado, A fire broke out in a house due to a candle that was near a window. Lawrence Peters, an 88-year-old man suffering from dementia, was sitting in an armchair in the living room as the curtains on the window were engulfed in flames. About twenty people were also at home to celebrate the elderly man's birthday. Fortunately, everyone came out in time safely.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *