Loading the player...

How a hydrofoil moves

The Hydrofoil or commercially called flying dolphin, or hydrophilic, is a type of ship that uses fins under its hull called water slides. Above a certain speed the main part of the boat exits the surface of the water, resulting in zero friction to develop greater speed. The boat in the video is a Boeing 929, which moves to the island of Tanegashima in Japan.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

1 Comment

  1. Sergio Andrade says:

    Do you like to know if these ships are already being manufactured here in Brazil and where ?