Loading the player...

Dog plays with a lighter and causes fire




Israeli police discovered surprised Monday 11 February, that the fire started in an apartment building in the southern Israeli town of Kiryat Gat the night, caused by a dog. The fire caused severe damage to the building and injured two people slightly. Footage from the security camera, show a dog brings a lighter in his mouth and play until he manages to light up the. The fire quickly spread to the rest of the building, while firefighters rushed to the scene and evacuated the building safely. The authorities stated that the dog survived.

commentary

Please Login to comment
avatar