Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Filter by Categories
NoAds
Uploads
Video
Greek
New Video
Subtitled
Loading the player...

An electric scooter explodes as charges

On Sunday July 29, 2018 in China, A dad and his daughter were watching TV in the lounge of their home, charging an electric scooter near couch. Suddenly, the scooter began to emit smoke. The man immediately stood up to the disconnect, but a thick cloud of smoke began to emerge from the scooter before the battery explode. Fortunately, Dad, daughter and their small dog, They had time to go away.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 Comment

  1. Atanu Dasgupta says:

    I have a feeling that the Chinese are getting these scooters assembled in Pakistan with markings “Made in China assembled in Pakistan”.