Loading the player...

Bite the battery of an iPhone and that exploded

On Friday January 19, 2018 in China, a man went to an online store to buy a new battery for the iPhone. To make sure that the battery was genuine, the bit (;;).

Biting pierced battery, which then exploded in his face. The explosion caused no serious injuries. The scene was filmed by a security camera store.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 Comment

  1. leodis sfugarakis says:

    will I get him to check the car battery when you change