14 year old Tomokazu Harimoto – A ping pong prodigy
(1) | 297 | | 03/07/2018 | Translate:
Tomokazu Harimoto is a Japanese table tennis player, of Chinese origin considered in the middle of table tennis as a prodigy.
He has indeed a level at his age that few, so far, other older players have reached.
The records he has for the moment:
– June 2016: Youngest winner of a title of the ITTF World Tour in the under 21 years (12 years, 355 days).
– December 2016: Youngest winner of the men’s singles title at the World Junior Championships (13 years, 163 days).
– August 2017: Youngest winner of a men’s ITTF World Tour singles title (14 years, 61 days).
– January 2018: Youngest winner of the men’s singles title at the Japan National Championships (14 years, 207 days).